Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh, Canadians

Apparently, "looney" doesn't just refer to their dollar coin.

Since I'll be spending a few days in those amorphous, little understood hinterlands known as "Canadia" for a few days, can anyone recommend some places of interest for the tragic hipster in Toronto? Any cool shows coming up? If any Sepia Mutiny commenters are reading this, feel free to drop me a line if you want to meet up.

Here's a track from one of the greatest things to come out of Canadia since poutine, DFA 1979's Romantic Rights.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cointelpro said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the YSS summit, but I fear I'm a little overripe to attend. I really dug the mash up by the way, I totally forgot that Muppet show had ever existed. If your offer to email some more tracks still stands, please send them my way.

rchadha5 at gmail

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on the wrong side of Canada...Go West Young Man, Go West. Nobody outside of Toronto likes Toronto. If Canada was a human body then T. would be the asshole. Besides the Leafs suck.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home