Saturday, December 06, 2008

SF Meetup: Winter 2008



3 hours on MS Paint. I swear on Gandhi's grave. (Yes, I'm aware he wasn't buried.)


It's true folks: I have waaay too much time on my hands.

I really enjoyed meeting all of you! If I wasn't able to connect with you at the meetup, please email me and if you received a CD you can leave (much appreciated!) feedback here. 

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering about the couple, this should put your inquiring minds at ease. Just don't ask what I was doing trolling drug company websites.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hammad said...

"...Bindis are not the same as what this doll is wearing... "

I haven't heard something this funny for months. If only The World would play Diwali Barbie as the outtro music next show.

9:18 AM  
Blogger J.T. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, nice meeting you earlier this month...

hey check this out:
http://rohitbhargava.typepad.com/weblog/

This is the guy I was telling you about--he looks JUST like the guy on your CD cover.

I know him too. He's an author..good guy.

peace,
bobby

1:44 PM  
Blogger djdrrrtypoonjabi said...

Hammad- I'm glad to be of service.

bobby m- Dude, that's totally him! Are you going to inform him of the monstrosity he's unwittingly become a participant to?

Great to meet you as well, drop me a line sometime.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey drrrty punjabi, we came to SF and didn't get to meet up.

Kominas toured tore through your hood tho!!!

You should get in touch, email me - basim dot usmani at gmail dot com

Wanna do some punjabi style now

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home